Custom CSS via HapYak Plugin for Brightcove
How to configure custom fields to allow for custom css on a per video level via the HapYak Plugin for Brightcove.
- In Brightcove Studio, configure a Player with the HapYak Plugin. Instructions here
- In Brightcove Studio, create a new custom metadata field with an Internal name of "custom_css" (syntax important!) and a display name of anything you would like. We recommend ‘HapYak Custom CSS’
- Instructions here.
- In Brightcove Studio:
- Go to "Media".
- Select the Video associated with the hapyak project with project level CSS.
- Add the link to the project level CSS into the "Custom CSS" field. Please remember to remove the protocols.
- In Brightcove Studio, on the same video, click "Publish" and select the Player that you configured with the HapYak plugin from the drop-down list.
- Click to preview the video, your video should now have the custom css for that HapYak project (note: caching may cause a delay in any changes to CSS).
Page last updated on 20 Jul 2022